CONTACT

You can email me at ricardodelgadoart@gmail.com

Monday, August 18, 2014

Sakai/Meltdown charity signing pics


Group pic after the fact. 
Who's that knucklehead in the front with the blue blazer and stupid grin?


Same thing, different angle.


Myself with Robert Stanley, nice man and great artist. the kid in the foreground has already figured out that here are cooler artists there than myself and is about to move on.

 

Me and Jeff Keane, who does that great and famous Family Circus newspaper strip. I look like I'm asleep, drunk or on another planet. Why can't I take a good pic?


Me thinking it's time for dinner.


Another angle of the group pic. I'm thinking tacos.


A good time was had by all for a great guy, Stan Sakai, right next to me. 

Thanks to CAPS for the pics, thanks to everyone for coming!