CONTACT

You can email me at ricardodelgadoart@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Age of Reptiles- Baby Turtles/ Tylosaur color scheme


Hi everyone, in anticipation of the release of Baby Turtles next month, I'm going to start posting some of the color schemes I came up with for the characters. These were then given to the colorist to with with as he or she executes the final images.

The Tylo's tail is short because I ran out of room on the page, lol.

Edit- This is basically the same color scheme for the Tylosaur in my previous series, The Journey, the one that fights the rex in the fourth issue, and I guess I'm subconsciously tying these stories all together. I like the idea of the white-mouthed Tylo. Always liked the Cottonmouth Moccasin, but also think that everyone sees this and thinks Killer Whale and that's cool too.