CONTACT

You can email me at ricardodelgadoart@gmail.com

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Comic book store trip


As a kid I would go with my mom to the grocery store so I could run to the nearby pharmacy to buy my weekly supply of comics, reading the ones I could not afford to buy right then and there, and now it's cool for me to go anonymously to a comic book store and buy a copy of each issue of my lame comic book when it is published.

I got a dollar as an allowance and it really upset me when comics went from 20 cents to a quarter, which meant one less comic book a week:(

The cashier that rang me up yesterday said, "Those are good, but they only come out once every ten years!'

lol!

Regardless whether my day or moment in life is going well or not, it's important to me to savor this kind of stuff. Helps keep me balanced.

 :)