CONTACT

You can email me at ricardodelgadoart@gmail.com

Thursday, September 3, 2015

AORAE news / issue 4 review

Everyone,

Due to printing issues, issue four of Ancient Egyptians will not be available until September 16th.
Apologies for the delay and hope none of you went to the comic book store in vain.
Dark Horse Comics and I only want the best product and story out there, so this decision was made with that in mind. I did not know the actual day until yesterday and wanted to update all five of you asap. I believe the digital version is available now, but I always prefer a comic book that I can hold in my hands :)

I'd also like to take the opportunity to announce that I am working on another Age of Reptiles series, with the hope of getting it out sooner than later :)

Lastly, here's another Issue 4 review, please click link HERE to read.

Thanks for your patience through this,

Ricardo Delgado