CONTACT

You can email me at ricardodelgadoart@gmail.com

Thursday, July 5, 2012

A History of the Future Beat Boards


So, In 2006-7 I was working on a project at what was then called Disney Feature Animation when they decided to start looking for short-subject animated projects, and so I figured I'd give it a shot and came up with a story that described what happens to our world after we've done ourselves in. 

Here's the original thumbnails, followed by the first pass of the beat boards that describe the story in broad moments:





And here are the original beat boards:



So, Disney ultimately passed on the story, but they kindly gave the rights to A History of the Future back to me, which they rarely do, so thanks to them.  They were very supportive during the pitch process and I have a quicktime of the story that I'll post sometime. In the meantime, if somehow this story touches any of the five followers of this blog, you can go to Stuart Ng's website and buy the boards from this project.